Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merrrry Christmas

Well hello again folks!

I know i am a terrible blogger and haven't been blogging, buuuuuuuuut needless to say there have been a few things going on in my life lately... despite all of that.... I am still Living, Loving, and Learning! 

So, God has blessed me with some amazing friends! :) He has completely enveloped me with love and compassion through these people here in DC. Check out some of my friiiiiiiends! Also, missing is a picture of my new BFF Daniel... picture to come later, hopefully!

Fave Five: Tim, Stacy, Alex, Kaitlyn, and Me
Birthday Dinner with Besties: Alex, Kaitlyn, Stacie, Jamie, and Me

LOVE these amazing friends: Kerri, Haley, Dana, Emily, and Kristen
Amazing women of God and best girls: Emma, Lori, & Ashley


Awkward Family! :D
Boomerang Bus tour with some great folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment