Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Back to school? I mean work.

Today felt like a Monday. It was nice to be back in the office, but I really miss home today. Y'all it was rally difficult to work super hard today, with all of my friends and family on my mind. God gave me strength to keep pushing on though. I just pray he reveals his plan soon :)

Had our guest lecture tonight. rob Nichols from financial services forum spoke... He was AWESOME! he basically is the CEO of the company and represents CEOs from other huge financial firms...he is a big deal.



I just felt super down on myself today... Needing some prayer

2 comments:

  1. girl i'm praying for you!! Even when our hearts long for somewhere else, God has a purpose for us every day right where we are! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are loved and adored by your Bridegroom, please don't forget! We all love you down here too! =P

    ReplyDelete