Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day off

Yaaaaaaaaay saturday. Today was so lovely. I got up early and decided to head to eastern market... I ended up walking all the way there... And that is quite a long way, just saying. I just wanted to go for a walk, :)

Walked passed the Georgetown waterfront, the potomac, the monuments, a random band, and the dahli llama ? Yep, he was at the capital. Haha

I made my rounds at eastern market, got some lemonade and a crepe (wonderful as always) then walked to union station to hitch the train to dupont circle. I went by the IPVS car wash and book sale.

Kristin, Jesse and I went to lunch at jetties in Georgetown. So delish. Following that, a very relaxing afternoon. :)

Dinner tonight=AWWWWESOME AMAZING FANTASTIC EPIC

We went to serendipity. We got dinner and dessert. I think I am currently in a comatose state due to the amount of food and fun and friends this evening. :)

Top night.

No comments:

Post a Comment