Monday, May 23, 2011

First Day of Work

First of all, today was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God ever more revealed to me how awesome He is and how he is a great comforter, in this new place and job. Y'all I love where I am working. It has a fabulous location but way more importantly, the office staff are incredible!!!!! they are all super sweet and hysterical, its perfect right! I am soooo excited about this summer!

Today we got aquainted with the office and everyone in both our building and the one across the street. We got to meet everyone, which was a bit daunting at first, but also fun :D I am so excited about working with all of the PAs and the various department and program heads!

Yall, I can't tell you enough how awesome my first day was. I got to do alot of work and meet some fabulous and funny people. I am praying that this is where God wants me to be and if so, He will make it apparent. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment