Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Friday Friday

Yayayayayayay Friday!!!! Today was stressful but not as much as yesterday, hooray!!!!! I went to the dentist today to get my tooth fixed. I was nervous about it because it was a new dentist and I was worried it would cost a fortune... Well I went to Capital Hill Dental Group, up on capital hill by the cannon representative building. I went in and signed in and went back. They took a look and took some pics... They said it was something with the bite,so she ground my tooth down and polished it and it felt so much better,not 100%, but better. When I went to leave and to pay, they said not to worry about it. I said, are you serious? She said, "that is what we do. Don't worry. I would hope if one of my patients had a problem in TN that they would take of them too." y'all I just cried and thanked them so much. I was just so encouraged by her kindness. WhAt a blessing!!!!!

I came back to work and worked haaaaaaard until about 7 then headed to apartment.we made some dinner then decided to go out for dessert and coffee. We went to Baked andWired... Got cupcakes and coffee then headed down by the waterfront to enjoy our treats... Btw it is beautiful here and it's in the 70s :).

I'm so excited for tomorrow... Eastern market!!!!!!!!! Get ready for some pics of the weekend festivities, including student check in on Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment