Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Well today began with a few tasks here and tHere until we hAd to go to our small group lunch at US telecom... So legit!!! There board room was HUGE!!!! the table sat 30 people!!!! Oh my stars folks!!! The president and CEO of the company spoke to us. He is an alumnus of TFAS. Pretty awesome! After that we did more work until about 6:30, when I headed to g-town to meet Sarah. She wanted to go stroll of m street to find a dress for the reception this Friday. As we wlked down to m street, the line for Georgetown cupcake was SHORT which is a big deal in georgetown. Normally you have to wait for an hour to get one. We only waited for 5 min, so I took advantage of that and bought 3, no judgment please :)

Walked about and tlhE headEd to the apt. Went to the gym and ran for. Biotech, until it closed. After we had our cupcakes :)

I got to talk to Alex tonight! Miss him dearly!!!!! It was so great to get to catch up! :)

Talking to hi made me really miss home and my best friends even more. I know Gods got a plan.

In other news, I'm going to start reading a book tomorrow, boys meets girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment