Friday, June 17, 2011

Half day!

Today we got a half day off from work! yahoo! My boss was awesome enough to give us the day off after 12pm today just to rest up for the busy weekend ahead of us. We worked hard until 12:45 then skidaddled.... Stacie, Dana, and I went out by Pentagon City to check out the sales and browse. They have a Nordstrom Rack, which is like an EPIC marshalls x AWESOME!  I had to leave early though to head down to the National Mall to meet up for a TFAS social event at Jazz in the Garden. It is held at the Sculpture garden every Friday in the summer. People bring blankets and food and they also have a cafe and serve sangria and everything you could imagine. We staked out a spot and just relaxed, until it decided to rain on us.... Some of my IBGA folks came by, a few guys... When they said hi to me, they all gave me a hug.... :) So sweet! It totally made my whole night and week!

to avoid the rain, we decided to go get some dinner at a place called Austins... Tex Mex.

We topped off the night with a cupcake from a cupcakery called Red Velvet... It was TOO legit!!!


Tomorrow is an early morning as well. It is service saturday... Stay tuned for more !


also... i totally saw a double rainbow today....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment