Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tues of a kind.

Well, today just wasn't my day, to say the least. A few errors were made and I felt like an idiot all day. So i just didn't have a great day. I felt down all day. P.S. Sorry for the lack of creativity on this post.

The day did start well though. We had a briefing at Capital Hill this morning. Senator Kelly from PA spoke to us, while we sat on the HOUSE FLOOOOR!!!!! That is a BIG deal, not even the staff of Congressman's can go on the house floor. Afterward, we took some photos... ideal background and all. Here is a lovely snapshot of the view... It was just a typical day in DC. :D


After work, I came back and went to the gym to run, it was just toooooo muggy outside to run today. So I ran on the treadmill... I totes ran over 2miles/27minutes..... (this is a big deal to me) :) 

Then did laundry. What an exciting life i live. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment