Sunday, June 12, 2011

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

Well today began with lunch with my dad.

He was in west Virginia and decided to swing down to dc to visit. Dad, Anita, and I went to lunch and eastern market. We went to le pain quotidien, sooo delish. Then headed over to e. Market for the flea market. E found some good deals and I ran into an old friend... BRITTANY KOTELES!!! she was my roommate when I was in the tfas program! She is in dc for the summer! I'm so excited to get to catch up soon. Dad, Anita, and I continued browsing and looking, to a few photos and headed back. Twas a swell time.

The rest of the night was spent relaxing until I had to go on a Monument tour, for TFAS. I was on the first tour bus with Susan, the tour guide extraordinare! Got to meet some new folks and make some new buddies.

What a Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm so glad you had a good day! I love you and am praying for you daily. Keep doing the amazing job I know you're doing. Miss you LEGO!

    ReplyDelete