Tuesday, June 28, 2011

This morning started out with a breakfast with senator mark Pryor from arkansas. We are honoring him at our annual congressional scholarship award dinner. There were several donors there as well as some supervisors for our interns. It was held at the Monocle by the senate building. It is a DC legend. Twas a lovely breakfast.

Had lunch with the president and the vice president.... Of TFAS. :) they took us to the university club... Super swanky!!!! It was gorgeous! We got to pick off of the menu and we had full service, complete with personal waiters, white table clothes, tons of silverware, and a "to-die-for" bread basket. I had a crab cake sandwich and they made us get dessert (who's complainin) :)

Now I am sitting in my favorite coffee shop in dc, that I know of. :) if anything super exciting comes about in the coming hours, I will be sure to re-post the epic-ness....

Ps I go home tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to see my mom and granny and besties!

Also, a marriage is going to occur this Saturday!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment